Please note, due to changing community health concerns our visitor policy is regularly reviewed and can be changed at short notice at the discretion of the Hospital Director. For up to date information please contact the hospital on (02) 9427 0844.
Monday to Friday: 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 12pm to 4pm
- Up to four visitors in total per day, but only two visitors at a time.
- Visitors must wear a surgical mask covering both nose and mouth at all times while on the hospital premises.
- Visitors who are unwell are requested not to come to the hospital. All visitors must be free from symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- Visitors must sanitise their hands on entry using the hand sanitiser provided.
- There is a zero tolerance policy towards rude, inappropriate or aggressive behaviour.
Longueville Private Hospital reserves the right to deny entry to any member of the public who is in violation of the above policy.
For parking and public transport information please refer to the Contact Us page