ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking enthusiastic Registered Nurses who enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team. The successful candidate is someone who is genuinely passionate about nursing and committed to providing the best possible care for their patients.
Improvement is at the forefront of our approach. We strive to provide the best possible experience for our patients and our employees. We emphasise Patient Centred Care.
The opportunity also exists for suitable and keen candidates to further develop their skillset and gain experience to enhance their career.
You will be employed on a permanent part time or full time basis. Shifts are available for morning, afternoon/evening and night duty.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting
– In charge experience desirable
– Experience in cardiology, orthopaedics, palliative and acute medical care desirable
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including computer literacy and the ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team
– Effective time management skills and ability to prioritise competing workloads within a busy ward
– Current registration with AHPRA
– Be an Australian Citizen or hold the relevant Visa for employment in Australia
– Police Check
– Vaccination Record
Opportunities for professional and personal growth.
A lovely atmosphere to work in with great staff and interesting patients.
Longueville Private Hospital is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
No Agency Responses Please
Click HERE to apply. Please include your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Last Updated: 05/04/2021