Longueville Private Hospital is currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join the team on a casual basis, with the opportunity to become permanent.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting
– In charge experience desirable
– Experience in orthopaedics, palliative and acute medical care desirable
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including computer literacy and the ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team
– Effective time management skills and ability to prioritise competing workloads within a busy ward
– Current registration with AHPRA
– Be an Australian Citizen or hold the relevant Visa for employment in Australia
– Police Check
– Vaccination Record
Opportunities for professional and personal growth.
A lovely atmosphere to work in with great staff and interesting patients.
Please apply via SEEK or email your CV and cover letter to:
Anne Egger – Director of Nursing: email@example.com