Registered Nurse: $27.00 – $48.00 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties.
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse: $ 24.50 – $33.00 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses and EENs to join our excellent nursing team.
- Provide safe and efficient nursing care specific to each patients clinical, physical and psych-social needs.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in conjunction with comprehensive care plans.
- Supervise the health, safety, nutrition, hygiene and comfort of the patient.
- Respect all patient requests and beliefs and communicate to members of the health care team.
- Ensure accurate and informed handovers take place to provide continuous care of patients.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Permanent residency status
- National Criminal Record Check
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated effective organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Ample free parking
- A lovely atmosphere to work in with friendly staff
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please email a copy of your CV and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role to Anne Egger, Director of Nursing: [email protected]
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
No Agency Responses Please
Longueville Private Hospital is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
Last Updated: 29/10/2021