Longueville Private Hospital is currently seeking a junior to join the Administration team in the capacity of Afternoon Ward Clerk. This is a casual position but has the opportunity for permanency, as well as training and development opportunities in other Administration roles for the right candidate.
An Afternoon Ward Clerk shift starts at 4pm and finishes at 8pm, weekdays, and provides administrative support for doctors, nurses and the Senior Management Team; as well as reception duties in a healthcare setting.
While no previous experience is necessary, the role would ideally suit an university student studying Medicine, Nursing or Health Management.
The candidate should have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a high level of computer literacy and the ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritise competing workloads in a busy environment.
- The following personal attributes:
- Be a high achiever
- Meticulous, with great attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Professional and personable
To apply please forward your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to:
Felicity Yau – Administration Manager: email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No Agency Responses
Last Updated: 30/01/2021